Boardable Free gives boards and committees the tools to run productive meetings at no cost
INDIANAPOLIS, May 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Possibility of pensiona complete board management platform, released a new completely free plan for anyone ready to enhance their board experience, Free boarding. The new offering allows boards and committees to coordinate virtual and hybrid meetings while ensuring everyone has the materials they need in one place, free of charge.
Organizations around the world have faced a number of unique challenges exacerbated by the health crisis. They looked for alternative solutions to communicate effectively for fundraising and resource mobilization purposes.
According to recent data from the Charities Aid Foundation America (CAF), the pandemic has accelerated the adoption of new technologies to help improve board meetings, whether virtual, in-person or hybrid. More … than 73% of nonprofits have adopted digital programming, with a success rate of over 62%. In addition, 71% of respondents identified communication for resource mobilization as the biggest area for improvement within their organizations.
For organizations to thrive in a post-pandemic world, teams benefit from using a single platform equipped with meeting management tools: agenda creation, document access and distribution, recording of meeting minutes and effective collaboration. Boardable Free gives organizations free access to:
- Unlimited meetings and users.
- pensionable academy for onboarding, which offers video tutorials to help users navigate the Boardable platform.
- Agenda Builder, allowing users to create compelling meeting agendas.
- Document Center, a digital repository for securely storing, sharing and organizing (up to ten files).
- Spotlight Video, allowing users to highlight important information, including calendars, downloadable files and an on-screen chat function.
- Chat, to share links, ask questions with less disruption, respond to information and much more.
- Mobile app functionality, to access everything from the Boardable Free desktop app on your mobile device.
“With easy access to consolidated technology, board members can bring together the right people and information to engage attendees both virtually and in person,” said Krista Martin, vice president of product and growth at Boardable. “No matter the size of an organization, board professionals share similar challenges, like feeling disconnected during hybrid meetings. We designed our board management software to help solve small issues before they escalate into larger issues, and enable boards to collaborate and communicate effectively.Consolidated, accessible board management software has the ability to solve board issues , regardless of the type of organization.
To access Boardable Free, visit www.boardable.com.
Boardable is an online board management portal that centralizes communication, document storage, meeting scheduling, and everything related to managing a board. Founded in 2016 by nonprofit leaders and founders, Boardable’s mission is to improve nonprofit board engagement. Boardable is based in Indianapolis, Indiana. Learn more about www.boardable.com.
BLASTmedia for Boardable