Diablo Immortal finally comes to mobile devices after years of waiting via an open beta. Players on Android and iOS devices, as well as PC, can play and maintain their progress between different platforms.
Most mobile games are and should be optimized for mobile devices and Diablo Immortal is no exception. It was built from scratch as a mobile title. Long duration Diablo gamers will have to get used to playing on a touchpad unless they connect a controller, but these settings will make that process smoother.
Better Diablo Immortal game settings for android and ios
These are the optimal game settings for Diablo Immortal on Android and iOS.
- Auto-pickup items: Normal, Magic, and Rare enabled. Save time on the grind by enabling auto-pickup for all gear. With the amount of space in your bag and the frequency of blacksmiths, you shouldn’t worry about filling it up early.
- Primary Attack Target: Enabled. Ideal for distance learning courses.
You can keep a “low” device charge while still having a smooth gaming experience with these settings:
- Frame rate: 30.
- Resolution: High.
- Image Sharpness: Stopped.
- Graphic quality: High.
- Anti-aliasing: Down.
- Bloom effect: Stopped.
- Vegetation burn effects: Stopped.
- Reduce PvP effects: Stopped.
You can increase the frame rate to 60, increase the resolution to Ultra, activate image sharpening or the other visual effects, but this will increase the load of the device to medium or high, which will cause your device to overheat. the device and will drain the battery faster.
Best system settings for Diablo Immortal on Android and iOS
For mobile device system settings, enable Power saving or Optimized mode to extend the battery life of the device. It shouldn’t have too big of a drop in graphics or performance on Diablo Immortal.
Using the Comfort Eye Shield on Android devices allows you to play longer without straining your eyes too much.